Not open for further replies.

iProfyle

Owner
Staff member
OWNER
iProfyle
iProfyle
Hey guys!

So I've been asked by many people recently about "How do I link my MineCraft account to the forums". It is pretty simple straight forward, however I will be explaining the reasons behind this method, and how to do it.

So, linking your account to the forums is an essential part of applying for staff. There may be people who make an account registered on the forums, very similar to your account. In order to help prevent players messaging the wrong account(staff), we link our accounts so they know who we are, and that we are in fact staff members.

To link your account you must go to the hub servers, and use the command /link. Once you use this command, a prompt will appear in chat looking like this

1611934417367.png

Once you click the link, you will be taken to this website. Note** You must be already logged into the site, for it to work. If you are not logged in, the forums will not know what account to link you to.

If you need any more explaining about this topic, please DM any staff member, and they will make sure you are all taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.